An error appears on your screen saying:
The Silverlight plugin has crashed. (Click to) send crash report.
Disable Hardware Acceleration
As default Google Chrome is set to use hardware acceleration feature when available. Disable that feature as shown below:
1. Click Menu | Settings.
2. Click “Show advanced settings” link.
3. Uncheck the box labelled “Use hardware acceleration when available” under System category.
4. Exit and re-open Google Chrome for new changes to take effects.
Restart Essential Services
Tablet PC Input Service is disabled. Re-enabling it might fix this problem.
1. Press Windows Key + R; type “services.msc” and click OK.
2. Change the service properties of Tablet PC Input Service. Set service type to automatic, and then click OK.
Delete MSPR File
Microsft PlayReady’s MSPR files might conflict Netflix. Delete the file as shown below:
1. Press Windows Key + R.
2. Type following path:
3. Delete the file named MSPR.HDS
Reinstall Microsoft Silverlight
It may be possible that the installation of Microsoft Silverlight is corrupted. Reinstalling the same may fix your problem.
1. Press Windows Key + X; select Control Panel.
2. Click Programs | Programs and Features.
3. Uninstall Microsoft Silverlight and reinstall it again.
For Windows 7/ Vista:
1. Click Start; type “Uninstall a program” in Search Box.
2. Open that keyword from Search Results.
3. Remove and reinstall Silverlight.
Repair Registry ErrorsIn most cases Netflix crashes on Chrome because of issues in Windows Registry. Try scanning your computer with RegInOut to fix Netflix crashing.