7-Data Card Recovery is a file recovery program for Windows. It is designed to recover data from SD/ Memory Cards. The program effectively restores deleted or formatted images and media files from MicroSD, xD Picture Card, CF Card, SDHC, Memory Stick and much more.
7-Data Card Recovery Situations
1. Accidently removed photos from memory card
2. Accidently pressed Delete All
3. Inaccessible memory card
4. Data corrupted in your memory card when you pulled out it while your camera is on
5. You lost data because you were using single device between different PCs/ Cameras
6. Your kid accidently deleted your media files
The program supports following card types:
1. SD Card, miniSD, MicroSD, Secure Digital card, SDHC
2. CF type 1, Type II, CF Card, MicroDrive
3. Duo, XC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro
4. SmartMedia, xD Picture Card, Flash Card, Cellular Phone Memory
5. Multimedia Card
6. Micro SDHC, card for Android
It supports following Image File Types:
1. .BMP, .CDR, .CLK
2. .MAX, .AI, .ANI
3. .CMX, .CRW
4. .CUR, .DXF, .DWG
5. .GIF, .ICO, .FH11, .EMF, .EPS, .JPEG,.JPG, .PNG, .PSD
6. .PSP, .QPW, .SHW, .TIF
It supports following Video Formats:
7-Data Recovery Software is compatible with the following versions of Windows:
1. Windows XP
2. Windows Vista
3. Windows Server 2003, 2008
4. Windows 7
5. Windows 8
To restore data from your memory card you need to go through simple processes outlined below:
Step 1: When you launch 7-Data Recovery software on your system, it shows you removable device or memory card. You need to click on SHOW LOCAL DRIVES.
Step 2: Now select the disk volume which is your memory card. To restore the files click on Next. It will start scan for recoverable files. There is advanced settings as well for configuration.
Step 3: Once scan is finished, you can see list of files in your memory card. Select thumbnail view to see the images and double click on image to see it in separate window. If you want to recover a particular file, you can use the Search option.
Step 4: Select the files that want to restore/ recover and click on Save. Finally select the destination on which you want to store the data. Files will be stored in destination folder automatically.