Friday, March 30, 2012
Monday, March 19, 2012
2. Disconnect/Remove Recently Connected Device
3. Fix Registry Errors
4. Uninstall Older Programs or Check Compatibility Issues
1. Move your mouse to the extreme left side of your Taskbar and click on Start.
2. Type Uninstall a Program and then click Settings button below the right hand side Search box.
3. Click it from the search result.
4. Select the older version of a program and click Uninstall. Follow the wizard and restart the computer when prompted.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Go to the root location where the main program file is located.
3. In the ribbon interface, click Application tab and then Troubleshoot Compatibility icon.
4. A wizard called Program Compatibility Troubleshooter will launch. Click the second option, i.e. Troubleshoot Program.
5. Check mark the first option The program worked in earlier versions of Windows but won’t install or run now and then click Next.
6. If you have tried running the same program before, select relevant version of Windows where it was running fine. Click Next.
7. Click Start Program button from the Test Compatibility Settings page.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
PC Vs Tablets—will Tablets replace PCs? It is heated topic in technology circles. After iPad’s new version launch which is to come up with broad resolution, sale of iPad would drastically improve. Apple is continuously refining devices for faster processors, speedy networks and better outlook. Obviously tablets are on fire
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
· Add “Read with Notepad” Option to the Context Menu
· Add “Control Panel” Option to the Context Menu of your Desktop
· Add “Recycle Bin” Icon in My Computer
2. Open following registry path:
3. Create a new key with the following name:
4. Add a new string with name InfoTip. Type Opens the Registry Editor (RegEdit) as its value.
5. In the same path where you’re; make a new key with name DefaultIcon.
6. Double click the Default string on the right hand side and type the following value:
7. In the same path, make following three new registry keys:
8. Again, double click Default and set the following value:
9. Now open the following registry path:
10. Make a new key with the following name:
11. Double click the Default string on the right hand side and type Opens Registry Editor as its value.
12. Close the Registry Editor.
2. Type RegEdit and then press ENTER.
3. Open the following registry path:
4. Make the following new keys:
Read with Notepad\Command
5. Double click the Default string on the right hand side panel. Type the following value and then press ENTER:
6. Refresh Windows Explorer and right click any file to check out the new changes.
7. Close Registry Editor.
2. Open the following registry path:
3. Make following new keys:
4. On the right hand side, double click Default string and enter following value:
5. Close the Registry Editor.
To test it, just right click the desktop and select Control Panel option.
2. Open the following registry path:
3. Make a new key with the following name:
4. Close the Registry Editor window.
Monday, March 12, 2012
Verisign is a name of trust when it comes to World Wide Web. Daily tens of millions of internet users see Verisign seals on different web sites. It is a known fact that there many fraudulent web sites operating that distribute poor content and try to steal users money or personal information. Layman internet users have very few ways to determine whether a web site is authentic or not. However, expert internet users can easily find out which web site is secure by looking at key indicators. Normally the companies like Verisign, COMODO, MCafee and TRUSTe provide seals to those web masters who have provided documentary proofs about the nature of their business.
For instance, if you publish a software you would have to bypass various tests by these security seals providers which will authenticate that the software hosted on your web site is safe to use and distribute. It is a long process and takes quite a few days.
Currently there are different kinds of seals provided by Verisign which include Code Signing, Trust Seals and SSL Certificates.
The deal between Verisign and Norton will give a boost to the Norton. There is very high competition in the antivirus market and this initiative will diversify their revenue sources.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Fortunately, Shockwave Flash Plug In is free-of-cost. You can, at any time, download it from the official website of Adobe. Just after following simple steps on your screen, it would be applied in your web browser and you can view multimedia content anytime. Needless to say, whenever there is any problem viewing multimedia content online, there is a good possibility of having problem with the Shockwave Flash add on installation.
Download Adobe Shockwave Flash Plug In from here.
Tips & Tricks to Improve its performance and fix Shockwave Flash Plugin Crash:
If you’re looking to speed up your web browsing, you’ll have to take into consideration Shockwave Flash plug first. Following are some of the techniques that are very helpful to speed up your internet browsing by optimizing Flash Plug In performance:
1. Use a Faster Modem
A faster modem is must to improve Shockwave Flash plug in performance. ISDN or T1 connection should also be faster.
2. Stop Background Processes
Be sure to stop unnecessary services when you’re watching multimedia stuff. You can simply follow the instructions given below:
1. Click Start, select Run.
2. Type SERVICES.MSC in the Open box and then press ENTER.
3. Stop each process that you think taking a lot of your memory and making the computer slower. To do so, right click it and select the Stop option.
3. Increase Web Cache
Increase the amount of web cache allocated to your web browser. Modify the Internet Options as shown below:
1. Double click Internet Explorer icon on your desktop.
2. Press Alt key of your keyboard to display the menu bar.
3. Select Tools and then Internet Options.
4. In the new dialog, click General tab.
5. Under Browsing History frame, click the Settings button.
6. Under Temporary Internet Files frame, change the size of Disk Space to Use. The default would be 50.
7. Click OK | OK.
4. Update Shockwave Flash Plug In Regularly
It is a good idea to use the latest version of Shockwave Flash plug in. The company, time by time, releases new versions that contain not only bug fixes but also major performance improvements. Visit the official download page for more details.
Monday, March 5, 2012
WOW Error 134 (Fatal Condition):
Unable to initalize archive. Press OK to terminate.
- Run Extended Memory Test
- Use a Registry Repair
- Update DirectX
- Run Check Disk
- Delete a Program File
- Set a Lower Resolution
- Perform Reinstall/ Repair
- Disable Antivirus Program
|Windows Memory Diagnostic|
- Visit Windows Memory Diagnostic Download Page on Microsoft website.
- Click Download Windows Memory Diagnostic.
- Download the file mtinst.exe. Follow the on screen instructions.
- Open My Computer.
- Double click C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\EnUS
- Right click the file Expansion3-Speech-EnUS.MPQ and select the Delete option.
- Restart WOW.
- Click Start, select Control Panel.
- Click Programs | Uninstall a Program.
- Select World of Warcraft from the list that appears. Click the Change button.
- Select the option Reinstall/ Repair this program and click Next.
- Follow it your own and restart the PC when you’re done.
|Select a Lower Resolution|
Error # 134 (Fatal Condition): Unable to initialize archive.
Saturday, March 3, 2012
Thursday, March 1, 2012
In a nutshell the company has done effort to make the app experience similar to how we use Facebook in our PCs and Laptops. In this effort it seems the app for Windows Phone has become a little slower which I personally noted after using it.
Basically there are support for additional features such as Groups, Pages and Status Update Feature. Appararently the app looks better than the previous version but the element of speed is the area which needs improvement.
With the update being thrown there are also some bugs being noted. For instance the Facebook for Windows Phone Facebook Page admin had to admit that they had mistakenly removed event feature from the menu and they are fixing it in the upcoming release for the smartphone app.
The app shows in first look the notifications, messages and friend requests icons at the top right of the app. This can save your time tapping left and right to check for new messages, new notifications and the new friend requests on your Facebook account.
Similarly a new pane has been introduced which displays the groups and pages. Previously Windows Phone users had to go to the internet explorer to communicate and comment on the groups. Now with the new features the users can easily comment into the groups from within the app.
Overall the app's new design get 9 out of the 10 marks. However, Microsoft would have to make sure that the app runs fast from its previous versions or at least matches the previous speed.
Vimeo has unleashed new update to iOS application and named it Vimeo 2.0 with somefresh features. Vimeo 2.0 iOS App brings its support for iPad and is compatible with iOS devices running iOS 4.3 and above. New update enables users to edit, upload, mange and watch videos on iOS devices.
Vimeo 2.0 iOS application can be downloaded from Apple iTunes App Store.
2-Polycom RealPresence Mobile
Last year Polycom RealPresence was launched for tablet which was able to connect 16 other callers. Now they have launched something new for smartphones. Polycom RealPresence Mobile App is created to provide sort of similar experience to that of iPad App and is currently available to download from Apple iTunes App Store.
Through this App, Polycom account holders can interact with each other from video conferencing.
Through this App users can collaborate with each other and can swap from video calling to presentation mode that allows you to watch worksheets and keynotes. It’s an appealing feature as you can discuss about important aspects and take out notes and start the discussion again—amazing.
3-Roku iOS Remote App
There is new update from Roku for its iPhone remote control App. Roku iOS Remote App enhances performance with a selection of features. Plus it brings D-Pad keypad option which is extremely beneficial.
There are lots of other buttons through which you can navigate around NetFlix, Crackle or Pandora. New update loads quickly.
This App is available to download form iTunes store.
4-Digital Pillbox App
May not be good for youngsters Digital Pillbox App is seriously important for elders. This Digital Pill box would remind you about the time of medication and right time of pills. Technically speaking, there is no way for an application to hold medicines but it would remind you time of pills. This App is created by Iconosys.
App is available on iOS and Google’s Android platforms.
For fitness enthusiasts, Nike is not new. Nike + Basketball is able to track down how high, low and quick you are on hardcourt as these Nike platforms are connected to digitally enabled footwear.
Nike+ pressure sensor is used to calculate accurate moment and speed of sportsman.
6-Fake Pokemon Game
This Pokemon Game has been removed from the store even after a great weekend sales. In fact Yellowgames are unauthorized and both Apple and Nintendo have not yet issue any statement regarding removal.
There were so many complaints from users that App crashes after download.
The world of remote controlled vehicles has been changed. These vehicles can be steered by your smartphone. WiRC Steers connects remote controlled vehicle to your iPhone using connection kit.
The newly released WiRC Steer has been created by Dension which controls your vehicles directly through your mobile device.
WiRC Steers is available on App store for free which allows you to drive onscreen using joystick.
8-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Official Prima World Interactive Map
This Elder Scrolls V: Skrim Official Prima World Interactive Map has been designed by Skyrim’s Prima official game guide’s team.
This Skyrim App includes 9 major hold cites and is free to download from iTunes App Store.
9-Sparrow Mail App Landing
Next version of Sparrow email Mac app would be available in next month, may be by end of march. You can purchase Sparrow Mail App from Mac App Store. This App helps you to organize your emails more productively.
Sparrow team is also working on Android and iPad versions.
10-Nokia’s Pulse App
Nokia’s Pulse is social check-in App and it looks like Nokia is pushing itself in software industry. Nokia’s Pulse is available as Mobile App and is accessible via web.
Some features of Nokia’s Pulse include Group conversations, Live Places and Your People