Sony VAIO laptops are popular for extreme performance, higher quality internal components and similar reasons. For maintaining its performance and get rid of common erros & problems, it is essential that you have the latest version of Sony VAIO drivers.
- Use Device Manager
- Use a Driver Updater
- Visit Manufacturer Website
Use Device Manager:
The Device Manager is a tool used in Windows to know and manage the hardware devices and their drivers installed in the machine. To update Sony VAIO Driver, scan for driver updates as below:
- Click Start button on your Taskbar. Select Control Panel.
- Click System and Security | Administrative Tools.
- Double click Computer Management icon.
- Right click the computer name and selct Scan for harware chagnes.
- Reboot the machine when you're done.
Use a Driver Updater
A Driver Updater is a speical program used to scan for the latest versions of driver software. In this way, you can easily and safely download Sony VAIO driver.
- Download Sony VAIO Driver Updater.
- Run the program.
- Start driver scan process and download the updates found.
Visit Manufacturer Website
Visit the Sony VAIO website. Search there for latest driver updates and patches. You can take help of a system information tool to generate a report and know more about your machine.